Full Time Registration & Conditions of Acceptance
Registrations for 2013 have closed. Registrations for 2014 will open in October 2013, when the necessary application forms will be loaded onto our website.
Applications will only be considered if:
- completed in full, and
- all the supporting annexures (as laid out below) are attached, and
- proof of payment of the registration fee and deposit are attached.
Applications have to be handed in at the Lewende Woord/Living Word Bible College office. It may also be emailed / faxed.
The following documents need to be handed in for consideration:
- Application Form
- Debtor’s Form (Annexure A)
- Spiritual Leader’s Reference: Pastor/Cell leader (Annexure B)
- Personal Reference 1: Family member (Annexure C)
- Personal Reference 2: Friend/Acquaintance (Annexure D)
The closing date for 2014 applications is 6 December 2013. An additional fee of R150 is payable for registrations received after this date. Late registrations will only be accepted if the entire application process will be complete (including the interview) the day before the course commences.
Due to the fact that we need to arrange an individual interview for each prospective student, we kindly request that you register as soon as possible. As soon as the Bible College office has received all the necessary forms, the interview will be scheduled. Acceptance into the programme will only be determined after the interview.
Please Note: Due to the personal input each student receives, a limited amount of students can be accommodated. We therefore encourage you to register as soon as possible.