1. Application Form & Documents
Please complete the application form (see attached) and attach the following documents:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric Certificate
- Certified copies of all other academic documents *
- Certified copies of all documents pertaining to ministry experience*
- Proof of payment of Application Fee (See Fees)
- Account Application for Correspondence Student (see attached).
Post, email or fax these documents to:
Lewende Woord / Living Word Bible College
PO Box 2059
* Please complete the section headed “Recognition of Prior Learning” if you would like your previous studies and experience to be considered for credit.
2. Feedback & Curriculum received - enrolment
After four to five weeks, you will be informed if the application was successful. Successful applicants will receive their curriculum and information on how to register and order their first subjects.
Take note: Once you have been accepted as a SATS student and you receive your curriculum, you have only three months to enrol for your first subjects. After three months, your application expires and you have to re-apply should you wish to continue your studies.
3. Username & Password
On ordering your first subjects, you will receive your MySATS username and password and information letter. Please make use of this to log into MySats and gain access to your academic information. Please note that only the codes provided by a Lewende Woord / Living Word Bible College administrator will be valid. It is to your own advantage to have access to a computer and the internet.