- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally present in three persons: God the Father, God the Son (the Lord Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus, His Virgin Birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutive and reconciling death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to sit at the right hand of God the Father, His return with power and glory.
- The only means of freedom from sin is through repentance and faith in the complete work of Jesus Christ.
- The regeneration through the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for personal salvation and eternal life.
- The redeeming work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the speaking of other tongues.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, whose presence enables the Christian to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of the just and unjust, the one to eternal life and the other to eternal damnation.