First Year: People credited with this training are able to:
- Describe and evaluate key principles and skills of Pastoral Lay Counselling.
- Apply and critique key principles and skills in the context of inner healing and soul care.
- Describe and apply the principles of recovery from sexual brokenness.
- Describe and apply the principles of deliverance ministry.
- Describe and apply the principles of creating boundaries in terms of self, others, their spouse, children, and work.
Second Year: People credited with this training are able to:
- Describe and apply practical assistance in overcoming things such as fear, unresolved guilt and grief, anger, bitterness, rejection, stress, depression, etc.
- Apply and critique key principles and skills in the context of Christian marriage, pre-marriage preparation, crisis reparation, and intimacy enrichment.
- Gain knowledge and development of specialised lay ministry in areas of counselling such as:
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Mental disorders
- Telephone counselling
- Menopause and mid-life crisis management, etc.
Third Year: People credited with this training are able to:
- Describe and apply strategic techniques of effective parenting as well as tools of raising children in a balanced way.
- Describe and apply key principles and skills of Theophostic Prayer Ministry. 'Theo' meaning God and 'phostics' meaning light.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the Seven Steps of Freedom:
- Counterfeit vs. Real
- Deception vs. Truth
- Bitterness vs. Forgiveness
- Rebellion vs. Submission
- Pride vs. Humility
- Bondage vs. Freedom
- Curses vs. Blessing