Part-time Course Fees
A registration fee of R50.00 and a deposit of R200.00 (BSF) or R360.00 (CNS 1&2) is payable upon registration. Both the registration fee and deposit is non-refundable.
Late registrations will only be accepted during the first two weeks after commencement of classes.
2013 Course Fees
BIBLICAL STUDIES FOUNDATIONS – Year 1, 2, 3 and 4
A registration fee of R50.00 and a deposit of R200.00 is payable upon registration. Thereafter R200.00 will be payable within the first two weeks of each term (second to fourth term).
- ESV Bible: ±R 65.00
- How to Read the Bible for All it's Worth (Gordon D. Fee): ±R170.00 (optional)
COUNSELLING TRAINING – Year 1 and 2
A registration fee of R50.00 and a deposit of R360.00 is payable upon registration. Thereafter, nine (9) instalments of R360.00 per month will be payable before the 7th of every month (February until October)
COUNSELLING TRAINING – Year 3
A registration fee of R50.00 and a deposit of R460.00 is payable upon registration. Thereafter, nine (9) instalments of R460.00 per month will be payable before the 7th of every month (February until October)
- The registration fee and deposit is payable upon registration and is non-refundable.
- It is also possible to pay tuition fees by means of a debit or stop order. The necessary arrangements should be made with your personal bank.
- No money will be allocated to a student’s account without proof of payment! It remains the responsibility of the student to make sure that the proof of payment is received by the Bible College office.
- No student will receive recognition of studies at the end of the year unless all his/her tuition fees are paid in full.
Please see the bank details as provided under About Us and make sure that you use the correct reference (your unique account number received upon registration).
Termination of Studies
Students who wish to terminate their studies for a valid reason are requested to notify the Bible College office in advance and in writing of such a decision (and/or circumstances). Students who terminate their studies in the middle of a term/month will be liable for that term’s/month’s payment.
Please take note: Fees are subject to change.